CFO to SaaS company TimeEdit
TimeEdit is growing fast and we are now looking for a fast-learning individual to join the team as our CFO. Recently, TimeEdit was acquired by Private Equity firm Monterro to further accelerate our growth and expand internationally. The ambition is bold; in five years TimeEdit is the global market leaders, and our structure and financial reporting should meet the standard of Nasdaq Nordic Small cap.
We are looking for our first CFO to help us scale quickly. This role will be an expert in their field, providing strategic advice and guidance to our executive team. Reporting to the CEO, you will have a direct impact on top priority projects and meeting the goals of our fast-growing company.
You will be responsible for:
- Build and lead our financial planning processes, including forecasting, budget planning, and financial analyses to aid in decision-making
- Participate in the development of our strategic plans
- Develop monthly and quarterly reporting on key operational and financial metrics and build processes to share out with key stakeholder groups
- Develop and lead all aspects of our finance operations, providing both tactical and strategic support
- Create, streamline and ensure compliance in systems and processes, with plans for changes as we grow (in 5 years, we should have a corporate governance structure that meets the standard of Nasdaq Small Cap)
- Oversee all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Manage the audit process and coordinate tax reporting and preparation of tax returns
- Manage and determine financial systems and tools based on our needs
- Collaborate with the executive team for financial planning, budgeting, and reporting assistance
- Provide guidance to the executive team and Board of Directors (“Board”) concerning financial matters and capital strategy of the Company
Skills & Requirements
We think your profile looks something like this:
- You have worked in a controller role for the past 2-5 years, maybe in a SaaS organization, with responsibilities including accounting and financial reporting and you are ready to take the next leap in your career, OR
- You have had a successful career at one of the big accounting firm for the past 5 years, where you gained experience from various industries, software & IT included, OR
- You are an experienced Head of Finance / CFO ready to take on a new challenge
- Fluent in Swedish and English
If you feel that any of the above shoes fit (or close enough), we urge you to apply if you ...
- Are a team player with strong communication, customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with software revenue recognition, SaaS metrics, and industry best practices
- Ability to develop and implement systems, tools, and processes increasing business clarity
Some things we'd love for you to have (but not required) ...
- A background in growing SaaS business
- Prior experience within a company that is backed by Private Equity investors and/or Venture Capital
- Mergers & acquisitions experience preferred but not required
- Financial industry experience a plus but not required